[RC] Selling off our top horses.... - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

I'm surprised anyone has an issue with Valerie "supposedly" selling one of her horses after nomination.  Are you not noticing how many of our top horses are purchased and shipped out of the country right after winning only one or two of the bigger rides?  And we wonder why we can't capture the team Gold.  It take years to build these horses and as soon as they come into their prime the owners are offered large amounts for them and they're gone.  Really can't blame some of the owners, it's more money than they ever thought possible.  BUT is certainly doesn't leave the U.S. with much depth for potential team horses.  If memory serves me correctly at least 2 of the last 4 NC 100 mile winners are now out of the country.

Of course the other problem is we now have to compete against them.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.