[RC] Time off before 100's - sherman

Thank you all so much for sharing your personal experiences & knowledge on this subject! There is such a wide range of options that all seem to work. Again, I guess it all comes down to knowing your horse. Our horses are both pretty level headed, even after having a few weeks off due to weather, I think because we them ride as a team (I sponsor my daughter). We'll see how they handle the rides leading up to our first 100, then decide what to do the few weeks beforehand.
Kathy
Grass Valley, CA