[RC] FEI/AERC, feeding in line, 100s, whatever - Tracy Cann

Okeydokey, Soooo, you "can" or "cannot" feed your horse while in the vet line at FEI/AERC rides?  This is a little confusing.  I'm going to the spring Biltmore, hopefully, to do my 2nd 100 mile ride.  Yes, delusions of grandeur.  Actually it was more like, "Paulette says if we're driving "that freaking far" we might as well do the 100."  I agreed.  Is this no feeding thing more because of the FEI factor or "ride specific" because of limited space, etc?  Just checking so I know what to expect.  And here I was going "Wow, I'm actually planning on going to the Biltmore!!  Little local ride me!!"  So stop scaring me, okay?  Gryffin is really going to be ticked if I don't have munchies and we have to wait a long time.  I guess if it's really a problem and he's starving I can take him out of line and feed him till the line goes down.  I'm not in that big of a hurry.

Tracy