[RC] 94 ROC - goearth

The Black Hills of South Dakota snuck up on me and BayMar and we DNF'ed and as i was being pulled by Nancy Loving, i told her she had a beautiful pulling name.  Had another horse in the trailer and was headed to the Big Horn, but after that, it seemed prudent to go home and lick my wounds.  Some day tho, i would really like to  go there...  tom sites