[RC] ROC - Lani M Olson

Trying to catch up on RideCamp after being out of town a couple of days - boy you guys are busy!  Since you were discussing ROC and NC, I came across the program from the ROC in the Black Hills in 1994 and was wondering if anybody can tell me who finished in what place.  Being a curious horselover I wandered up to that big meadow by O'Neill Pass just to see what this was all about.  Now I'm a 54 year-old newbie with a whole 30 mile LD under my belt (and for the 100 mile discussion, if I could get myself and a horse in shape, you BET I'd go for it!) but I recognize a lot of names in that old program and got to wondering who won, or for that matter, the whole finishing roster.  Anyone?
Lani & lame Lexy and fat Abby