[RC] Swanton Pacific website - Barbara McCrary

Swanton Pacific 75/100 website for 2005 is ready for viewing, complete with a link to a printable entry form.
I particularly want to thank two Mikes, AERC's own Mike Maul, who gave me the correct link for the entry blank, as well as other advice, and Mike Schultz of Big Creek Lumber's computer department, who spent a lot of patient time working with me on uploading.
I could have had the site up much sooner, but being me, I was determined to create it and upload it myself, so I could learn.  Hiring someone else to do it just doesn't do much for teaching ME how to do it.  I think next year it should be much easier.  I think I'll jot down some notes....NOW.
Enjoy the beautiful photos taken by Dominique Cognee; he generously allowed me to use these.  He took photos of all the riders crossing the creek in the 2004 ride, so if any of you were there and wish to buy photos of you and your horse, go to his web site www.cognee.com or e-mail him at dominiquephoto@xxxxxxxxxxx  His work is truly artistic; he travels abroad to photograph special horse events.  His work is also featured in magazines like Arabian Horse World.

Log on to http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch/  to visit the Swanton Pacific 75/100 ride.  Maybe one day I'll buy a domain name and the address will be much shorter :-))  In the meanwhile, enjoy!

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"