[RC] To Tie or Not to Tie - Candace Kahn

Hi Melody,
    I tried not tying my horse in the trailer last year once.  He ended up with a scratch above his eye.  So I haven't done that again.  I also think the confined space with the wall on one side and the divider on the other helps them to adjust their bodies easier.  I like using a bungee cord so that if one of the horses does slip then there is some give.  I also use baling twine to attach between the bungee snap and the ring on the trailer so that the string will break if my horse falls.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com
Easyboot Epics available January 15, 2005
      first 100 orders $10.00 off per pair and free shipping

Candace Kahn 1-877-865-2467
www.actionridertack will be online late January to bring you quality equipment and gear for the equine athlete and rider