[RC] Cuyamaca update, last part - Nancy Reed

The

> process of public input was just started by FEMA December 15 with a

> Native American Consultation

> (required) and will continue with a public input process that FEMA will

> control.  We know that people are anxious and rumors are flying.  That

> is why I am attending the meeting on Tuesday.  I want to get the truth

> out there so the rumors can stop or slow down.  There is no war at the

> moment, there is only a slow government process which at time feels like

> I am fighting a war.  One good thing about this is that when Los

> Caballos is rebuilt it will have been done through a public process and

> with environmental review, so this long standing debate about Los Cab

> will be completely put to bed.  Feel free to share this information.

> Thank you for your input.  You looked great in the Rose Parade.

> Mathew L. Fuzie

> District Superintendent

> Colorado Desert District

A California State Park meeting is set for Tuesday, January 11 at 6:00 pm in the Descanso Town Hall.  Descanso is off highway 8 east of El Cajon.  If you are unable to attend this meeting please email, Mr.  Fuzie, the Govenator, Arnold, your STATE representative and California STATE Senator and demand the campground be reopened ASAP. I know this is really late notice, but it is easy to write one message and send it to lots of people!  Thank you for your time and I’ll let you know what else I find out in the near future.

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA