[RC] Bubba - Maggie & David

Today I said good-bye to my best friend. Sank's Echo Hawk, better known as Bubba, was humanely put down at 2pm today at Ohio State University Vet Clinic. The attending vet thinks it may have been botulism, but we won't know until necropsy results come back. He was 22.

He had been healthy and happy until yesterday. In fact, we noticed the onset of symptoms while starting out on a trail ride. It was to be my first ride since having surgery in November. I think I realized then that it was going to be my last with my Bubba.

Hug your horse,
Maggie