[RC] sleeping in a gooseneck - Karen Williams

I have a Sundowner with a really big dressing room.  The dressing area is
fully insulated and paneled in aluminum -- done when I ordered the trailer.
It has several large windows with screens and a roof-vent.  I get very
little condensation -- usually some when I run the heater (portable) on
really cold evenings.

My furnishings are a futon with a memory foam mattress topper on it --
reeeeeeeally comfortable -- on the gooseneck.

Two sets of plastic cabinets with 5 drawers each for food/dish storage (from
Costco)

a plastic folding table from costco for eating on

some folding chairs for sitting on

a blanket chest for storing all my horse blankets -- is is also used as a
seat for the table and a step-up to the gooseneck

a deck corner storage unit by Rubbermaid which fits into one of the
corners -- I store my cook stove and heater in the bottom and miscellaneous
junk in the top.  The top of the unit is used for cooking on my Coleman camp
stove.

a porto-potty which I put in the rear of the trailer once the horse is
unloaded.  There's a door between the dressing room and the horse box -- a
necessity as far as I'm concerned.

I've camped very comfortably in this setup.

The only thing on my wish list is an awning.

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA
www.mattariver.com