Re: [RC] RC camper or LQ - DAldr94141

Hi. I found mine in the Spring. That's a great time of year to find used ones in people's yards. I saw so many of them!!  I actually bought mine from an ex endurance rider and she sold it to me for $2,500.00. It's a 1983. Yes the newer ones are around the $8,000.00 range but they have the fridge that uses propane (mine doesn't), they can have the toilets (although a friend of mine has one like that and you sit with your legs hanging out of the door they are so small.), they also have a sink with running water with "real" hot and cold handles. Must be nice.

Deb