Re: [RC] rain in LA area - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/9/2005 9:16:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe I brought the rain from E TX.  In a month I will be leaving here, then the weather will probably be better???
Can you go any sooner?  The creek in our pasture is overflowing and I have to move my horses to a neighbor's higher ground......Leave now!!!!  ;)

Sylvia In Soggy Santa Ynez (and 4 horses who better not balk at any little creek crossings when we're able to ride again!)