Re: [RC] HRM's - Dabney Finch

Yup, elastic might do that.  I meant to say neoprene.  (AKA "wireless" HRM.)  The only problem mine has ever caused is eventually my chestnut got a very small white spot high on his wither from the pressure of the strap.

".... "elastic strap HRMs" that you just put on before you tack up and keep on during a ride...."

Some people report that the elastic straps under the saddle can cause sores as the saddle moves during a ride.  I don't know for sure as mine was purchased specifically to put on after stripping tack.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875