Re: [RC] Wildlife Sightings - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Joe,

  Didn't know if you would remember this one or not.  I have thought about posting it, but since you posted on the subject...It was the perfect intro:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...Oh, wait, wrong story line.  :))   It was years ago, but in Mississippi if I remember right.  Joe was sponsoring me and Jerrilynne.  We of course we were the front runners in the ride.   There was a horseshoe loop in the trail.  We must have scared a deer, and he/she started to run.  About the time that we came around the horseshoe bend, that deer ran in front of my horse.  Booy, T-boned the deer, knocking him down on the ground.  Scared the horse just a bit, deer jumped up and ran off.  First and only time I have ever heard of a deer/horse collision.  Went on to finish the ride, I can't remember what place, but must have been in the top three.  Heck, I don't even remember the name of the ride....Man, I am getting old and forgetfull....Joe, do you remember the ride???

Jody

Yahoo! Mail