Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2616 - NdurN

In a message dated 5/12/2005 1:54:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I KNOW these people, and well, here they are looking at me, watching my every move. So, now when we go to the bathroom, depending on who is on the cover, we have to turn the magazine over....cover their eyes.  I don't have many secrets, but hey, the bathroom can be a sacred place.

OK Jody ...gotta ask,,,,if it's someone you don't know on the cover , then you don't care???  I would rather have a friend in the bathroom with me than a stranger..ha ha

Susan