[RC] Mystery lameness - dolly decair

Don't know where you live,but I had a mystery lameness
for over 2 years,lost 2 of best years of my horses career
as no one could find it,not even UC Davis. Some one toldme about a vet
in Gault,Ca Dr noel Muller at Los caballos Equine practice . He discovered
the problem we were 11 in tevis that year our only ride,next year 2nd
never took a lame step on that leg again,I highly recommend  him.

Dolly DeCair