[RC] Wild life stories/one more - heidi larson

Same horse as my previous post on this subject, out on the logging roads, had the collie with me and a doe bounded across the road, the dog started after her (he wasn't much of a chaser, just for short distances) so my horse and I continue down the road and I hear a noise in the brush slightly behind me.  I turn and a tiny fawn jumps out of the brush and starts running down the road AFTER us!  I think he heard the steps and thought mama was coming back for him!  So cute and teeny!  We started trotting to get away before the dog came back and spotted it.  He wouldn't have hurt it, but would have scared it!

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~