Re: [RC] Vertigo/dizzy/ motion sickness in the dark - MJWEST02

 I have never ridden in the dark, unless you count the times I have closed my eyes and tried some "passenger" riding.  - that was SCARY!

I have Minear's disease (not contagious and not life threatening - unless you fall of your horse!)

I would be interested to know if anyone else has this condition.  I have a constant ringing in my ears, some days are worse than others; and I can get dizzy just sitting in a chair.

I must have pretty good balance - but my rythm is not good.  (Now I know why I never was asked twice to dance!!)   As much as I would love to blame my riding skills on my condition, I won't let it beat me!  And I haven't come off for quite a long time (Knock on Wood)

Mary