[RC] Which Horse Did Christoph Ride in the 100? - Joane Pappas White

I just read the post advising that Christoph Schork had won the 100 mile ride at Owyhee last weekend but no one has mentioned which horse he rode.  Since he purchased our Husky (Taj Rai Hassan # 34865) and has been preparing him for 100's, we here at Lady J Land & Livestock are trying to find out which horse he rode.  If you know, Please let us know.

Joane Pappas White
Lady J Land & Livestock
Price, Utah