Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 5:16 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Treeless saddles

Karen,
    I'm being nosey here; but why won't you use the sport saddle on two of your horses?  I recently bought a used Torsion and I'm not sure how well I like it.  I've used it on just two training rides without any problems.  I'm thinking along the lines of Patsy.  I worry about his spine, but with his other saddle we started to have pressure issues and now that he is in better condition this year nothing fits the same.  I feel like I'm trying to fit a new horse.
    I've also found the more I learn the less I know?  Any thoughts on the treeless issue are appreciated.

Cassie