[RC] Revolution?? - KimFue

Truman,
  Instead of a "me too" post on ridecamp I think that anyone who agrees with Ed's letter should send a "me too" e mail to each of the AERC I committee members listed at the bottom of the letter.
   Maybe some real action will be taken if someone in a leadership position realizes that this is not acceptable to most AERC members.  Most of us do not want to be affiliated with an organization that cannot control it own officials in following rules and protocol... especially concerning prohibited substances.
    Flooding a mail box can make a quite an impression on its own.  Be sure to ask exactly what action our AERC I leadership will take if FEI does not do a complete investagation into this matter.  Be sure to ask for a personal reply to your e mail:)

Kim