Re: [RC] saddle pads (Supracor & Equipedic) and heat - Chris Paus

That's very interesting! Of course, heat dissipation is only one parameter to consider with saddle pads, but I commend kids for finding good equine projects for science fairs. Kudos to her!

chris

Jen <horse2die4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Saw this on another listserve.  I appologize to those for whom this is a repeat but it is pretty interesting. Jen

At this year's California State Science Fair, there is a project that
measure the amount on heat under saddle pads, comparing the Supracor
and Equipedic.  You can read the summary at
http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/Current/Projects/25249.pdf

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus