[RC] Kilpoola Kaper Multiday - BREJD

  What can I say...what a ride!!! The views at this ride will be hard to beat. It is now my favorite ride. Ride management went out of their way to put on a first class ride....and what a ride it was!! Now if you ever read through your ride calendar and they say moderate elevation change and open rolling hills....bring your camera and expect to take the day and enjoy the great beauty that Canada has to offer. It was so nice I cant wait to go back. If you have never rode in Canada give it a try...the people are open and welcoming, the trails great and the views right out of a post card. Thanks Ride manager Don Boscher for making us feel so welcome. We will be back next year, Maybe a little more fitter to the moderate climbs..this time we will be taking a camera!!! Dory