Re: [RC] Scams - Susan, Princess of Pink

OMG!!  This is the funniest thing I've ever read.  I think I'll forward any future e-mails I receive to Danielle and let her have more fun.  Wish I was thus clever!

Here's a web site from a lady who has enjoyed busting these scammers: http://www.bustedupcowgirl.com/scampage.html

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)