From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carolyn Burgess
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 8:11 AM
To: Karen Standefer; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] [RC-Digest] PayPal Flagged Account

I never do with these, but I was really concerned that they had somehow hacked into Ridecamp and got our email addresses.  How else would it know that I was a member of Ridecamp and on the digest?

Carolyn Burgess

Karen Standefer <karen_standefer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It?s a trick to get you to click the link.  Normally they will then scan your computer or write files to your computer or spread a virus.  If you go to the Pay Pal site (don?t go via the URL below, just go the way you normally do:  www.paypal.com), you will find information about these emails.  They are dangerous.  Don?t do as they tell you.

Karen