[RC] Old Dominion LD - Laura Hayes

The trail out to McCoy's and back will be hard packed and not too rocky.  You will not need much in the way of crew stuff- there will be plenty of grass and water for your horses - just carry a water bottle and snack for yourselves, and you'll be fine- just think of it as a little longer training ride.  You will be fine if you are doing 12 miles three times a week- that is mroe than I am doing right now, and I am doing the 100! (but I am doing several 50s before then...)  Relax, enjoy the scenery and have fun!!!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741