[RC] Underwear - Carolyn Burgess

Ok, thongs are too much to even contempate wearing when I'm sitting in my livingroom, never mind on the back of a horse doing a 50.  I have been having an ongoing issue with my undergarments and I've learned from a fellow rider, that going commando is the only way to go.  After having to cut off a pair of undies in a hold last year (they were agravating a blister received at a previous ride - in a region of my body that I don't really want to talk about :-o), and after getting another blister at a 25 last week, I will be going commando as well.

Can't someone make riding tights with the undergarments incorporated in them?

Carolyn Burgess