[RC] thinking about bars - Jackie Causgrove

Perhaps it was Freudian!!!  Buying property and bars.... hmmmm....  :)

But yes, my original intent was about barns and sheds.

Maybe it's stime for a Bloody Mary.....  Nope, I just go get a cup of coffee instead.  Sober up from last night!  LOL!!

(I barely drink.  Complete lightweight.  A plant can drink more alcohol than I am able to.  I have one drink and go to sleep.  So, I don't have much facination with alcohol.)

Jackie