Sent: 4/28/2005 11:59:03 PM
Subject: [RC] barn plans - OT

Hi all,

Slightly off topic- although has to do with horses  :)

I am going to be purchasing my own land and of course, am thinking about bars etc

What are some suggestions/ideas and why you would like to see that.  It would be for either a small barn or perhaps even 3 1/2 sided run in sheds.  Not exactly sure which way to go etc.

Thought I'd see what you all thought.

Thanks

Jackie