Re: [RC] barn plans - OT - Suzi Maiorisi

Please reply to the group on this one as I'm (hopefully) putting an offer on a house with more land this afternoon that has no real barn, just a skeleton of an old barn that I can re-skin, but it's at the far end of the property and across the creek and I'd like to have one closer to the house so I don't have to swim to feed her if it's raining Smiley emoticon.  Way off topic is that it's also got a little house in about the same condition as the barn, (has a 'real' house, too) that I can't wait to get in and fix into my little play house....
Suzi.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:58 AM
Subject: [RC] barn plans - OT

Hi all,

Slightly off topic- although has to do with horses  :)

I am going to be purchasing my own land and of course, am thinking about bars etc

What are some suggestions/ideas and why you would like to see that.  It would be for either a small barn or perhaps even 3 1/2 sided run in sheds.  Not exactly sure which way to go etc.

Thought I'd see what you all thought.

Thanks

Jackie