[RC] USET's Contribution to US Endurance Team? - Kristen A Fisher

Can someone remind me what contribution USET [Not USEF!] made to the US Endurance team?

They are requesting that USEF show managers run ads in their show pubs promoting the foundation. I wanted to get a feel for how they support the endurance team [they also apparently support dressage, vaulting, eventing, driving, reining, show jumping and para-equestrian].

Thanks,
Kristen in TX