[RC] Quicksilver Spring Ride - Merryben

    Everybody put this ride on your list for May 14th.  We are using the spectacular new trails that the parks have opened up and they are really nice.  No more cardiac.  No more Mockingbird.  The vet checks are planned to be all in the same place at Hacienda (Tobars to the locals).  Doug and Barbara White are putting on their fabulous lunch stop food gala.  It should be a really great ride this year and we are looking forward to seeing you all there.

You can email me for an entry.

Note:  Those of you who have my old fax number please be aware that I do not work there anymore and do not have access to a fax machine so you need to mail your entries.

Maryben