[RC] Beet Pulp source in CA - Vicki Weiper

I live in SE Oklahoma, and our feed stores get beet pulp from California.  The place is called Midwest Agri-Commodities in Corte Madera.  I use beet pulp shreds, which don't list sugar as a content and have not yet caused choke (I soak them several minutes). They specifically say that the shreds are what's left after the sugar is extracted.  They do add some molasses, but it is negligible.

Also, to answer the person about adding to Ultium, I do so. I use a one lb. can with a regular feeding, which equates to 1/2 lb.   I also use soaked beet pulp with a small amount of Ultium added for vet checks during a ride.

Vicki

EAGLE KNOLL RANCH

RR 2 Box 6018

TALIHINA, OK  74571