Re: [RC] Perform & Win - Cynthia Eyler

If you have a Buckeye distributor nearby, they can order it for you.

Teddy Lancaster at Running Bear Farm carries it, as does Sandy Terp at Neigh-Per-Say.  If you're going to be at a ride where they're setting up shop, contact them in advance so they can be sure to have it for you.  That way you'll save money on shipping.

I've had great experience with ordering it from Paddi at Canadian Trail House.  Paddi has it drop shipped at a very good price.  (Or at least she did -- can't find any mention of PNW on her website.)

When I order it, I get only the 20 pound tubs, and I usually get two at a time.  It will keep forever, so long as you keep it dry.

Cindy