[RC] re: keys - Kathie Ford

Sorry, me again...lol

regarding keys, when I was looking for mine last evening around 6pm at Cool, I did notice that someone had FOUND a set of TRAILER keys and they have been hung up on the board there for someone to find them...they are on the left side of the board facing it...they head portion of them is black..but they are definitely two trailer keys..

so if anyone was out there and lost trailer keys, they might be yours...FYI...

kathie