[RC] thanks for the advice - Kathie Ford

Hi guys, I just really wanted to thank all the nice people who emailed me suggestions regarding the beet pulp and the saddle pack issue.

I got some great and helpful advice.

Thank you all so much for helping me out...

ps.in regards to my lost keys they are still lost..I checked the overlook and the Cool staging areas tracing my steps to no avail.  So they are out on the trail somewhere!  Guess I'll have to go ride again...but then again, that?s never a bad thing is it!!! lol..