[RC] American River ride/hitch-hiker saddle - Sherman

I'm being optimistic here & assuming for now that the AR ride is on, so, if there is anyone coming up from the South San Jose/Sunnyvale area, I have a saddle I bought there that the seller didn't want to bother shipping, so it's at my hubby's cousins' house & needs a ride to the AR ride or the Auburn/Grass Valley area. It is willing to share a portion of you fuel costs (:>) If anyone can help out, email me privately at sherman at usamedia dot tv. I know I can always have the cousin's ship it, but I just thought it would be easier for them if all they had to do was drop it off with someone rather than have to pack it.

Kathy