RE: [RC] AHA Registration Fees & programs - Jim Holland

You can get a “listing” of the rides and point or a “summary”. I have been on their case about that several times about the quality of their reports…leave much to be desired

First login with your userid and password, then choose “Horse or Rider Competition Records”.  At the bottom of the screen, choose “Select Horse Reports”.

From here you can get the available reports by selecting “Arabian Horse Registry of America” and entering your horse’s name or AHA number.

“Horse Achievement Record” shows all your rides and the points awarded. (But doesn’t give you a total)

“Horse Achievement Point Award Summary” gives you just a “total points”.

“Horse Qualification Record” is useless, since it’s the same as “Horse Achievement Record” without the points shown. Have not a clue as to why this is there.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Have you figured out yet how to sign in on the AHA site to check how many

points your horse has with them?  I haven't been able to figure that out

yet.  Maybe I should just call?  I keep forgetting to get the forms signed

too after each ride.