[RC] stall walls - Betty Edgar

Thanks to all who responded to my question about stall walls.  I got a nice variety of suggestions, some of which I've already used and didn't work.  Like covering the walls with wire.  The one horse manages to rip it off.  He's the one who also runs his teeth on metal, particularly the hitching rail on the wash rack, or the trailer, all the metal gates have the paint chewed off.  Nothing is safe from that mouth!

Hardware cloth is new to me, what is it exactly and where do you get it. . . a hardware store? :-)

Has anyone ever used masonite in place of plywood?  Maybe it wouldn't stand up to the teeth raking either.

Betty
NW Region