[RC] icing legs - Candace Kahn

Hi Lauretta,
     I used to use the clay but in January while at the Denver buyer's show I found a wonderful product for icing legs without getting wet and sloppy.  It is called Ice Horse.  The ice packs used in this product stay cold for the longest time.  I showed them at the AERC convention and was amazed that the ice packs stayed cold all day long.  It is really a great product.  So this is what I plan to use this riding season.
     After icing I will wrap the legs with either quilted wraps and leg bandages or to keep it simple use Cashel's Boomers Bandages which go on easily with velcro.
     I don't have these up on my website yet, but if you have questions you can give me a call.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or 888.865.2467