Re: [RC] [RC] Warm water in the barn - Flora Hillman

There are "tankless" instant hot water units you can buy that are powered by electric (via a typical AC plug), and hook directly to your water faucet using a garden hose connection.  We use one in our foxhunt kennels -- it's an 18" x 18" unit,  hangs up on the wall over the indoor/outdoor faucet. The cold well water comes out super hot in less than a second.  No special plumbing, no special electrical. Just plug it in, and you're set.

Just Google "tankless hot water units" and look for something that meets the needs of your barn.