[RC] GPS - Candace Kahn

I decided after looking at the Garmin Instruction book that it was just a little too much for me.  I called Garmin's technical support told a lovely person there how I wanted to use the product and she walked me through setting up all the pages.
Yesterday I went for a ride and was able to see at all times how fast my horse was traveling, the distance traveled, the direction we were headed and at different spots I put down waypoints so I could see the elevation.  It also tells the total moving time and average speed and maximum speed.  It probably does a lot more but this is great for me.
Try giving their technical support a call and hopefully you will get someone helpful.