[RC] Supracor pad takes a beating.... - Karen Sullivan

Some months ago I wrote about hosing my Dixie Midnight pad, throwing over pipe panel and then forgetting
to put away when horses came in.  Next morning found extremely muddy item trampled into the mud; lo and behond; my pad.....well, hosed off and looked like new; I was amazed no tears.

Guess what I did to a NEW Supracor pad?  Yep, same stupid thing. The good news is that it also hosed off
like new; no tears or bite marks. I'm impressed.

I have been trying under Reactor Panel....so far, on 3 different horses it's a nice alternative to the booties. I have
done some very steep and rugged rides and no slipping of saddle or pad.  And so easy to clean.

Has any one had any problems at all with Supracor pads.....especially interested in hearing from folks who might be putting them under flex-paneled saddles; pluses and minuses
Karen