[RC] Men and Women in tights - Molly & Doug Covert

With all the talk about comfortable tights I am surprised no one has mentioned Equissentials.

While they are expensive, they're custom made and the deerskin is guaranteed for the life of the pant. You can get the knee patch, endurance patch or full-seat leather.

They have some new styles that are quite nice looking on men and women.  Included too are boot cut jods as well as western jods and I saw some "Icelandic" styles at equine affaire a couple weeks ago.  Very nice.

These have been an excellent investment for me, give them a look.

Molly in MI