[RC] Things you wish someone had told you before your first attempt at 100? - ristree

Am hoping to pen my last article in the series for Endurance News prior to attempting my first hundred, and this one is ALL yours!

Would love to compile a smattering of things that you experienced hundred mile riders (so that means even just ONE attempt!) wish someone had told YOU prior to trying your first hundred mile ride.

Something funny?  Something heartfelt?  Something cautionary?  Something practical?  Anything goes.

If you'd like to contribute, and yes, you can do so anonymously (but why?), please drop me a line at ristree@xxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance.

--Patti Stedman (NY)

P.S.  Kim, I'm dying to hear more about the details of what was shared at the PS Hundred Mile Clinic, too.  Please do tell.  :-)