too many folks with messed up mares wanting to breed to my stallion and ruining
his good name, that's why I offer discounts to quality instead.

So to advertise a little- if anyone is interested - you can check out my
stallion- Summer Saga- at www.mysticrosearabians.com

He is 15 h., with 8" cannons, all of his competition has been in the
Heavyweight Division.  At home relaxed I've found his HR on a monitor to be as
low as 18 bpm.  He is also very sane and good minded- he has manners. I even
use him as a lesson horse for my Jr riders on occassion.  Bloodline wise - he
is 36% Crabbett and qualifies as Egyptian bred - old Egyptian- not the Hot
halter lines.

So if anyone is looking for a stallion, we are outside Memphis TN, and I'd be
happy to talk to you about breeding!