[RC] What a wonderful ride! *RIDERS* - Becky Huffman

Rides don't happen without riders and we had a bunch of great ones on
Saturday.  The weather was perfect!!   I was worried about seeing too many
pulls with everyone (people and horses)  in such high spirits, but in spite
of the fast times, people were riding smart.  Both distances were completed
in (I think) the fastest times ever (!)  *and* we had lots of first time
horses and riders in both distances!!    I've managed a lot of rides over
the years and I'm happy to say this one is memorable for all the right
reasons.

Ride results are in progress and will be posted, maybe tomorrow afternoon or
Wednesday.  Special thanks to all the wonderful people who turned out to
volunteer, Kristen, Connie, John, Linda C, Tamara, Bo and Linda Parrish,
Melinda and Sarah .... (hope I'm not forgetting anyone!)... Special thanks
to Dr. Leon Self who filled in for a last minute cancellation.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
www.TheOriginalSeries.com

"Of the long years of peace ... there is little tale."
JRR Tolkien, The Silmarillion