[RC] turkey hunters - larry Miller

I remember in the 70s (heaven forbid!) when we had a ride going (the Frantic 50, I think) and the National Guard was there to do training while we all did 50 miles!!  I don't know who was more surprised, the guys peering out from trees or thinking that one could step close to the trail or the horses and riders!   Turkey hunters are better to deal with than the National Guard on manuvers!  Lots of spooks and leaps that day on the part of humans and horses.  Jeanie