Re: [RC] Allergy to Dixie Midnight? - Vallonelee

I had only one horse out of many react like this. I turned the smooth side to the horse and he never reacted again.  This is the same horse that goes nuts with any type of sheepskin against his skin.  We have ridden him successfully with the DM smooth side down on multidays and 50s.

HTH

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."