[RC] Turkey Hunting - Nancy Sturm

Turkey season opened today in Southern Oregon and my new horse about jumped out of his skin when someone shot REALLY close to  the heavily wooded trail where we were riding to access the "real" trail system.

What were all those good ideas from deer season?  I yelled "don't shoot!  don't shoot.  I'm on a horse and he's scared" .  Fact is I was at least as scared as Hunter (hhhm  is that a prophetic name?)  was.  The turkey hunter answered me and I yelled back  "It's not your fault, but please don't shoot again".

I had to return home the same way and was singing a loud  new song  with a chorus that went "Turkey hunter - please don't shoot."

I don't think blaze orange would have made much difference in the brush.  Something noisy maybe?

Nancy Sturm

Nancy Sturm
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.